Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Camp @ Highlands

WOW! well it is Wednesday and we have only one more day of Baha'i Children's camp. I will blog more about everything tomorrow..and let you all know what we did. Here is the run down so far..
My husband and I are teachers and we knew that God was trying to tell us something and then we decided to offer a 4 day day camp for local children (FREE) from 9 -12 . I will put the whole curriculum that we did on here tomorrow. ..
we made 150 copies of a brochure and then another 100 copies of a flyer and went out on foot to invite people. The first day we had 3 kids and on day two and 3 we had 7. It was great!
Now I am trying to get their certificates and information for follow up!
We are very excited as God works in Mysterious ways. We also worked with our very good friends.. SHEZEL and LOUIS O'NEAL as it was a team effort with the Baha'is of Osceola County as well..
It has been a blast!

No comments: